Sunday, October 23, 2005

Barcelona 2005...God's soveriegnty


What was amazing was that most of us coming from abroad had never met most of the others before and yet everyone clicked from the first day and got on so well, which proved that even that was so of God, he’d definitely brought this team together.

The Spanish people were SOOOO welcoming as well, which definitely helped!

And so each person from abroad stayed with a Spanish family. scary! That was my first thought, anyway, but all the families were lovely and the family I stayed with are probably some of the nicest people in the world ever! They seriously couldn’t do enough for me and were just amazing. In 1 Peter 4:8-9 it says this: “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.” I SO felt that while I was staying with them, they were amazing!! And they told me I’ve always got a home in Spain, which is very nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home