Sunday, October 23, 2005

Barcelona...Questionnaires

We were able to do questionnaires in the second week coz there were lots of people at La Central who spoke English. Doing questionnaires was another big thing for me. I hated doing questionnaires before I went to Barcelona! Whenever we did questionnaires at uni in Reading during missions I’d always find some way of getting out of it! I hated it. But the thing is, in Reading, it’s pretty easy to get outta doing it coz the CU is big enough that there’s always someone else to do it….in Barcelona that wasn’t the case! So I did it. And….WOW! God blew me away, completely. I couldn’t believe the conversations I was having. Couldn’t believe the things I was saying! I had to be completely dependent on God coz I felt so scared about having conversations with people and praise God he’s faithful and I had some immense conversations. Of course, I had some not-so-great ones too! But my challenge now is to keep praying for these people, to keep praying that they would read the gospels I gave them, that they would open their hearts up to Jesus, that they wouldn’t shut out God’s voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home