Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Barcelona - Confession Time..

To be honest, when Jo came to plug this trip back in June I knew she was coming, I knew why, and before the meeting I was thinking ‘well it’ll be nice to see Jo and nice to hear about what she’s doing but I won’t be going.’ And I wasn’t even gonna be going to the meeting! I’d arranged to go out that night so wasn’t gonna be going to CU – only went coz I wanted to see Jo!

But while she was talking about it I really felt God speak to me. I can’t remember much about the rest of the meeting, I just remember feeling that God wanted me to go to Barcelona. I tried to ignore it at first but He wasn’t having any of that…!

So I prayed about it for a couple of days. Then bit the bullet and said I’d go. Then as summer went on I started thinking, I really can’t afford to go! And I really couldn’t, it wasn’t just an excuse! But partly through not wanting to let them down and partly through holding on to what I’d felt back in June I decided to trust God to provide.

And he did! And has done since! It’s very weird going to the bank, taking money out, going back later and the balance being the same as before you took the money out, when you know nobody’s put any money in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home